Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hmph. Saw the message u left for this slut on your blog's chatterbox. Dunno you did that purposely or what, but nvm, i have decided to be over u! (and yes, a woman's mind changes dramatically.) Go ahead with your slut. You two make a great pair. I couldn't care less. You arse.

And!! *THROWS CONFETTI*

Today my EP called me over to her room and told me that she and the other EP have been talking and discussing, and they have decided *throws confetti* to let me be the Production Manager for the next job!!! *Throws confetti*
OMG OMG OMG.

I AM BEING PROMOTED!!!

It is not official, i think they are just trying to see if i am capable and trying to train me up so i don't spend two years being a PA and am going nowhere. Half a year and i've got the chance to be a PM!!! Even though it is not confirmed, they are just talking, they are just letting me know, but still, *throws confetti* i am going to be a PM!!

The first and only person who knows about this so far is APPLE. (of course, now you know bout it too...) I really miss her, and i realised that having a good AD when doing a job is very important. Because a good AD will make sure things go smoothly... Haizz... I miss Apple! Don't worry i'll go visit you in China! And i'm looking forward to participating in your movie!

Life is so exciting right now!!!!

*THROWS CONFETTI*

No comments: