I found out that two of my seniors quit their in-house jobs.
I would say that it is not the perfect timing to be running freelance. After raya, jobs have been decreasing, as every end of the year it would. I don't know what is the main reason for them to quit, but still, bad timing bad timing.
My freelance friends told me that they've been jobless for the past 2 months, past 5 weeks, past 8 weeks..
And here these people are, not choosing the best timing. Anyway, it's their decision. Just speaking my mind here.
However, another senior chose to be in-house. Good decision, i'd say. For the market is so quiet and slow now. At least she has a strong base of monthly income now.
And me? Oh i am doing good. Most of the production houses are jobless now, but we, thank god, still have jobs running.
Dear seniors, will try to help you as much as possible. But still, it's up to god. I can't decide whether there's job or not, and i can't make sure that my contacts would surely employ you, but i will introduce you guys as long as i have the chance.
Take care ya!!! All the best :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment