I heard your ringtone and i thought i was dreaming. It has been a long time. No calls, no messages, no nothing. It's like i have lost you for the longest time, and out of my pathetic desperation i imagined things.
I could have told you that i loved you, and i love you still. I could have told you how badly i wanted you. I could have told you how much i have missed you and want you to hug me again. It has been a long time, hasn't it? I can still remember the day i threw pillows at you and cursed you and still, cried because of you. The smell of your Pall Mall menthol still lingers around me, and everytime i see someone smoking it, i'd go over and try to sniff you out of thin air. Everytime i see a Kenari on the road, i'd look at the car plate number and see if it's your car. To see if the Blackie i gave you is still hanging there, with a button "Happy One-Month Anniversary".
I often laugh at how pathetic i am. And how helpless it is.
If i see a nice design, i'd think of you. If i see a nice animation, i'd think of you. Even if i saw a cat and thought it was adorably cute, i'd want to tell you.
But i am getting away from you. The moment i decided that is the moment i saw the message you left for her on your chatterbox. I figured things could fade away along with my tears. Maybe the more i cry, the less i'd miss you. And one day, perhaps i will stop crying.
All this while i believed in you; i protest for you whenever your friends told me not to wait for a man like you. And you, the one i've believed in all this while, proved me wrong.
However, even though i am typing this, if you appear in front of me now, i'd still fall for you all over again. I'd want you to belong to me again.
For you a thousand times over.
Secondhand Serenade - Fall for you
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fightingCould it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you i'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may of failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh
But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cuz talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When your asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find
"For you a thousand times over."
No comments:
Post a Comment