Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just finished eating KFC.. Reminds me of you . Do you still love KFC? Do you still love me?


Two days ago i sprained my ankle. I woke up late, and my shared-bathroom was occupied. So i took my stuff and rushed to the bathroom downstairs. When i was going down the stairs i was already tripping and falling and i was still sleepy and blur. I was not even wearing my glasses. When i reached the bathroom, i realised that i forgot to take my towel. So i rushed upstairs again. And when i was getting down from the stairs, my right foot missed the step and almost fell. Then i caught the stairs-handle and tried to balance, and sprained my left ankle!!! I heard "brakkkkk" like that!!! It was so painful i sat at the stairs and almost cried. I wanted to just cry and die there but i couldn't because i was just wearing a big T-Shirt and no pants. How ugly my death would have been, being discovered dead like that. So i got up and went to the bathroom and still tried to bathe as quickly because i was very late.

I regretted. A lot of things.

If only i woke up earlier.
If only that stupid bathroom was not occupied.
If only i waited until i wasn't so blurred.
If only i wore my glasses.
If only i took my towel.
If only if only.

I hate regrets.



你的朋友说:或许你放不下的不是他,而是你不甘愿你付出那许多却得不到回报。

可能吧。你才刚认识她多久啊?她就得到你了。

我呢?我等好久了。也得不到你。也失去了你。

我说,我等,我会等,等你长大,等你有一天发现我的存在。

你的朋友打给我,叫我不要再执著。他说,他认识你那么久了,说你就算不喜欢我了,也不会告诉我,因为你不会想伤害我。他说,就算你没有空,约你出来,你也说好好好,然后迟到三小时,也不会告诉他,你不想出来。

我很期待也很害怕你的朋友说你的事。因为他们比我了解你。因为我不想知道真相。因为我不想知道事实。

他说,你跟SW分手的痛苦,跟跟我分手的痛苦不一样。

他说,他看得出你跟我一起,并不是那么的爱我。

他说,别再等了,痛苦的只是我自己。

他说,别再等了,不会有回报。

他说,要放下,要爱别人。


你说什么?告诉我,好不好?

No comments: