I have moved here, because i feel that i need to blog anonymously, i can't be blogging with my real name anymore.
It is so agitating when i feel that my privacy is invaded, when someone i know stumbled upon my blog, or someone i know try to know where i blog.
I do not like that. I am not a 13-year-old anymore. I had my first blog when i was 13. Now i am 21.
I like my privacy. I do not blog for everyone to see.
Only certain people know my blog, and only certain people are allowed to know my blog now.
I read several friends' blogs, but i don't think they know. And i'll never say, because if i am to know, they would have told me.
I don't blame them for not telling me and i wouldn't go bug them bout it, for i know everyone wants a certain limit of privacy.
I want to blog freely, i want to blog about my life my feeling my work my everything.
But i do not want people that i do not know to read this blog. Or people i don't deserve to know.
It irritates me.
I remember my trainee. She said she had a blog when she saw me reading one. She asked if i had a blog. I don't lie. I said yes, but i do not like people reading it.
She said, nvm i will find it.
I got so irritated by how she does not recognize when someone needs privacy, i wanted to move my blog immediately.
But i didn't. But i do now.
So here i am.
And welcome, everyone i know :)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment