Went to Starbucks and read a book. Met this cute guy there who kept eying me
. Went to a boutique and bought a pair of pants. Went to meet up with a friend and joined him shopping. Went to meet up with another two friends and went for dinner and gaming. Such a peaceful and calm sunday
.A guy i recently got to know wrote me a poem. In mandarin. So sweet
.I said no, because i miss you
.I hardly come across sweet things like this. Like how a guy gave me a flower when i was in college.
I said no too, because i missed you. I say no now, because i still miss you
.I don't know if you are worth me giving up other guys. No matter what, i still miss you.
It's a lie i can't tell myself anymore.
1 comment:
I can understand your feeling... am on the same thing now... but mine is no third party included, but she have changed caracter, changed attitude... heartbroken, worry, love, missed, really comlicated...
Post a Comment