"人生有几个十年?? 原来我的人生只有两个半!!!"
Above are the last words written on his facebook, and he hanged himself. His birthday was 7th June 1984. He didn't even stay for his birthday...
He is... one of the nicest guys i know. The last time i saw him, we were at Tong's party, smoking and gambling our life away... but he looked happy...
It is weird how you will never get to talk to a person anymore, never to look at him, to smile at him, to call him, or to look into his eyes and tell him that everything is gonna be fine....
I remember the days we went to play basketball... I remember the days you drove us around and we went yum cha... I remember the days you told me you wanted to go Hong Kong and have been praying and working hard to save money... I remember how you said, "Xin yi!!! I am very happy!!"
I regret not keeping in touch with you. I regret not calling you. I didn't even know where you were, did you still go to church, did you still have faith, what you worked as.....and, were you happy?
I....
I miss you. That's all i can say and i can talk no more.
RIP.
Despite the nonsense that some people say that it is unwise to end one's life, or that commit suicide doesn't make a difference, i still think that you have been very brave to have lived until the very last day. Who gives a fuck to the people who claim that they love god and still judging your actions?
I just hope that you had been happier. Or that i could have made you happier.
Above are the last words written on his facebook, and he hanged himself. His birthday was 7th June 1984. He didn't even stay for his birthday...
He is... one of the nicest guys i know. The last time i saw him, we were at Tong's party, smoking and gambling our life away... but he looked happy...
It is weird how you will never get to talk to a person anymore, never to look at him, to smile at him, to call him, or to look into his eyes and tell him that everything is gonna be fine....
I remember the days we went to play basketball... I remember the days you drove us around and we went yum cha... I remember the days you told me you wanted to go Hong Kong and have been praying and working hard to save money... I remember how you said, "Xin yi!!! I am very happy!!"
I regret not keeping in touch with you. I regret not calling you. I didn't even know where you were, did you still go to church, did you still have faith, what you worked as.....and, were you happy?
I....
I miss you. That's all i can say and i can talk no more.
RIP.
Despite the nonsense that some people say that it is unwise to end one's life, or that commit suicide doesn't make a difference, i still think that you have been very brave to have lived until the very last day. Who gives a fuck to the people who claim that they love god and still judging your actions?
I just hope that you had been happier. Or that i could have made you happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment