Monday, May 11, 2009

Untitled.

Guys, and all their fucking lies.

They never change.

I appreciate you telling me you miss me, calling me spontaneously. That night after i didn't call you for a few days, this morning, the messages you sent to me.

I thought i was loved. I thought you were in love, with me.

Until today i discovered that you came down to KL with another girl. April. My birthday month.

All those lies.... thanks.

I thank god for letting me understand you better, in a hard way perhaps, but still, understanding you.

I waited for you to grow up, but obviously you will never grow up.
I waited for the day you'll fall in love with me again, but obviously, you fall in love with one too many girls.

If D were still in KL today, i would have gone to his place to get some weed.
Thank god he's not around.

Dont worry, i am sober, just,
heartbroken.

No comments: